Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grandchild #4 Ellie


Our fourth grandchild is Ellie. She just turned two in March. God has truly blessed our family with her addition. Though she has only been with her "forever family" a short time, it seems like forever.

Great Grandfather Bill Hall says a prayer for her every night...He prays that God will make sure that his family treats her well!

I know that she is smart and talented, as all of Lori and Adam's kids are..I wasn't sure I had mentioned that before.

When my sister, Margaret worried about the birth of her second child...my mother, who was an only child, told her that she would have plenty of room in her heart for another child. Lori and Adam have proven that point, well!

1 comment:

Kasjaniuk said...

I'm reading your blog and thinking how fast the past 10 years have gone by and how much things have changed. Amazing that you're a grandmother to four ... you sure don't look like it :) Your reference to smurfs in your prior post had me remembering the days of our diving for smurf contents.